Skype Support by Professionals
Skype is a voice over internet protocol also known as VoIP calls providing service. It uses the internet to let people communicate with each other using the internet, they can do both voice as well as video calls on it for very cheap prices online. Skype has shown the world that, there are methods other than telecommunication services and cellular networks, through which, they can connect with their loved ones. Skype once was globally trending as the best VoIP service provider, but, its shine constantly decreases as similar services with cheaper call rates emerged. Skype broke the trend of reserved minute allocation service for international calls. Skype has its own method or better said its own mechanism of handling calls. It is popularly known for its high definition calls. Skype was created in the year 2003. It is currently owned by software giant Microsoft. Skype was acquired by Microsoft in the year 2011. But, even though being such a vastly popular VoIP service, Skype users do get stuck sometimes while using the Skype app. To resolve this issue, the Skype numbers, which are provided to its users are toll free Skype customer service phone number 1800. The Skype users can contact this toll free Skype customer service 1800 number anytime they want. They can also connect to Skype using the Skype support chat service. The experts on the Skype support number are well experienced and do listen to the queries of the users patiently. After listening to their complete query, Skype helps members provide the required help to the users always. But despite this awesome Skype customer service number, sometimes connecting to the Skype phone number becomes hard due to long waiting queues. If you want to avoid this delay you can contact our customer service phone number mentioned above. This, in turn, will redirect your call to a 3rd party available Skype support number.
How to get started with Skype?
Skype needs a certain set of things to get things going for it. Users need to have the required things necessary to start using Skype. Here we will be mentioning those requirements. If you come across something that you cannot understand just call the Skype support phone number.
In order to setup Skype what you need are as follows.
- A decent internet connection with good speed.
- A device to receive and send audio.
- The Skype application.
- A Skype account.
- And a few contacts or Skype buddies who are existing Skype users.
Skype is available for a very wide variety of user interfaces and platforms be it Skype for Macbook, windows or for mobile platforms like Skype for Android and iOS devices.
Download and install the Skype application for mobile devices
The steps of how to download Skype and install the Skype application for mobile devices is being mentioned here in the section below. Read the instructions carefully and proceed. If you come across anything or any step that you cannot understand, just dial the toll free Skype customer service phone number 1800. The staff at the Skype phone number will hear your problem and will guide you into solving it. Let’s begin:
Install Skype on mobile devices
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Go to the search bar and search for Skype.
- After finding the app, press the install button.
- After the download is complete, open the Skype application.
- Here, create a Skype account if you don’t have one.
- If you don’t know how to create Skype account. Read this feed for further information on how to setup Skype account.
- For iOS devices, the only difference is you have to open the Appstore. Rest all the steps are similar as in the case of androids.
Uninstall Skype from mobile devices
- Now, if you want to uninstall Skype. All you have to do is follow the given procedure.
- Tap and hold the Skype button for a few seconds.
- Then either press the uninstall Skype button or drag Skype to the uninstall section on the screen and you will be good to go.
The process of how to download Skype, install, and uninstall Skype procedure ends here. If you come across any trouble while carrying out the above procedure just dial the Skype customer service 1800 number. The experts on the Skype number will guide you until your problem is solved. Although we would ask you to follow the above-mentioned steps, you can easily get a solution to all your problems. By the way, you can also get Skype help through the Skype support chat service. The above process also explains how to create Skype account.
Download Skype on Windows and Mac
The procedure to download Skype for windows and for mac is a bit different. In the upcoming sections, we will be guiding you on the process of how to download and setup Skype for windows and Skype for Macbook. So, read the coming procedures carefully and proceed cautiously. If you come across any step or instruction set, that you cannot understand, call the tollfree Skype customer service 1800 number. The veterans on the Skype phone number will help you. Let’s begin:
Skype download for windows process
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the search bar and open the official Skype website.
- On the Skype download page, select the version of windows you are trying to download Skype for and proceed with the download process.
- The application is downloaded to your system.
- Double click the Skype desktop icon to open it.
- Then proceed with the Skype setup and registration processes.
The Skype download for windows procedure ends here. If you could not understand any step just dial the Skype customer service number. The experts on the Skype customer service number will guide you out of your problems. You can also get Skype help through the Skype support chat service.
Skype for Macbook download and installation procedure
Skype for Mac is a messaging tool for Mac users that facilitates them with the privilege of peer-to-peer video chats, computer to phone calling facility, etc. The basic functions of Microsoft’s Skype are free for all users. Let’s begin:
Minimum System requirement
Before downloading the Skype for Mac, make sure your system meets the minimum requirement to run Skype on Macbook:
- Mac OS X/macOS 10.9 or above
- At least 1GHz Intel dual-core processor
- Minimum 1 gigabyte of ram.
- The latest version of QuickTime Player.
- Webcam and mic for using the video call or voice call functionality.
- A very good internet connection (broadband preferred) with a minimum of 100Kbps download and upload speeds.
Download Skype for Mac operating system
- Open the web browser.
- Go to the official Skype page.
- Search for the Skype download section.
- Here choose Skype for Mac option.
- The Skype installation file gets downloaded to your system and Skype setup.
- Launch the Skype for Mac installer application.
- After you double click the installer application, a finder popup window will appear. It will prompt you to add Skype to your Application folder.
- Launch the Skype for Mac by opening the Launchpad. Locate the Skype app and click to launch it.
- Login with your Microsoft account and start using Skype for Macbook.
This process ends here. If you come across any kind of difficulty following these steps or the procedure, feel free to contact the Skype customer service phone number 1800 as this is the toll free number. After you get connected to the Skype help desk, make them aware of all your problems. The staff in the Skype customer service number will listen to you and help you. You can also get Skype help through the Skype support chat service.
How to perform Skype update?
If you want to update the Skype application on different platforms the process to do that is explained in the upcoming section. Read them carefully and commence with the process. Let’s begin:
Skype update for mac and windows
- Open the Skype application from the Launchpad.
- Sign into Skype application.
- Select the Skype option from the toolbar.
- Then after opening the app, go to the menu.
- Check for updates.
- If there are updates, it will automatically detect and download it.
- This same procedure will be applied while doing a Skype for windows update as well.
The process of Skype update ends here. If you feel the need to get a Skype support phone number’s help for Skype setup and update procedure, you can dial the Skype customer service 1800 number. They will guide you thoroughly into the update procedure. You can also get Skype help through the Skype support chat service.
- Open the Apple App Store application.
- Tap the update button present on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the current window to check for whether there is an update for the Skype app or not.
- If an update is available, then press the update button to start updating.
- The app will start updating and will get installed eventually.
- Go to the Play Store app.
- Then on the left-hand section open the menu.
- Choose my apps and game options.
- Here select the Skype option.
- Update the application if an update is available. Installation starts automatically.
- You can also put the app permission to update over wifi scenario. In this way, it will always stay updated whenever it finds a wifi device.
The process to update the Skype application across all the platforms gets completed here. If you come across any troublesome situation while executing these procedures do not hesitate to call the Skype customer service 1800 number. The experts on the Skype customer service number will certainly help you.
How to create and setup Skype
In order to commence with a Skype setup. You will have to download the Skype app first. If you already have the Skype app installed on your device, then read the upcoming instruction set and commence with your Skype setup. But if you come across any kind of trouble while performing the given procedure, you can always dial the Skype support phone number. Let’s begin:
- Open the Skype app or visit Skype.com.
- Select sign in present in the upper-right hand corner.
- Select the create account option.
- A sign-up form in a popup window will appear in front of you.
- Read the terms and conditions section carefully.
- Agree to the Skype privacy statement.
The process to create and setup Skype account gets completed here. If you felt these simple steps hard to follow, dial the Skype support number. They will provide proper assistance to you in your task. You can also dial the Skype phone number for more information on how to use a Microsoft account for more features.
How to add someone on Skype?
The process of “how to add someone on Skype” and “how to add contacts on Skype” are similar but different in certain ways. Also, since Skype is supported across different platforms, this means the process of adding Skype contacts also differs. In the upcoming sections, we will be discussing all those methods. Read them carefully and commence with the process of adding contacts. If you come across any kind of trouble just dial the Skype number, the experts on the Skype phone number will guide you through the troubles.
How to add contacts on Skype for Windows pc and MacOS
If you want to learn how to add someone on Skype, then follow the process we are about to mention here. If you come across any kind of trouble reapplying these steps or understanding them to contact the Skype support phone number. The staff on the Skype number will listen to your query and help you resolve them. Let’s begin:
- Open the Skype app and log into the account.
- When the Skype window popup appears, look to the menu present on the left-hand side which is situated above Suggested heading.
- Here, select the +Contact button.
- Press add a new contact from the list that appears on the available window.
- You will be bombarded with a list of all the suggested contacts based on the people you have interacted with.
- Just click the add button once you find those whom you want to add to your Skype contacts.
- If you do not find the person you are searching for, look at the blue bar, present on the top asking for Skype name, email address, number.
- Enter any one of the above-mentioned detail and the person will appear in front of you.
Hence the process of learning “how to add someone on Skype ends here”. If you come across any kind of trouble while executing this procedure, dial the toll free Skype customer service phone number 1800.
How to add someone on Skype on the Mobile platform?
The process of adding contacts on Skype on the mobile platform is just as same in both Android and iOS platforms just like their desktop counterpart versions. In the upcoming sections, we will be discussing the methods of how to add contacts on Skype. Read the instructions carefully and commence with the procedure. If you come across any dire situation, dial the Skype number for added assistance. Let’s begin:
- Open the Skype app and look at the bottom for the menu. After the menu opens, tap the contacts menu on the right-hand side of the menu.
- On the top of the screen, look for the “add new contacts” option.
- In add new contacts section enter the email address, real name, etc. The list of all the supposed candidates will appear in front of you.
- Choose your friend and tap on their names to see the add contact option.
- Add them to your contacts and you are good to go.
The process of adding people on Skype to your Skype contacts gets completed here. If you found this feed difficult to follow, try the Skype customer service phone number 1800 as its tollfree. Also, the experts on the Skype support number are highly co-operative and generous and will help you solve the issues you might be facing.
Skype Customer Support Numbers – Official:
Here, in this section, we will be mentioning a few of the Skype contact numbers we have come cross over the period of time. But we hold no responsibility regarding the authenticity of these numbers, as, the companies keep on refreshing these numbers and support chat addresses. So before dialing these numbers, make sure to verify them before proceeding to call these numbers. But if you want to avoid all this hassle of verifying any numbers, dial our customer service number mentioned above. This, in turn, will redirect your call to another available 3rd party Skype customer support number.
|Skype customer service number||1800-642-7676|
|Skype phone number UK||(0)344 800 2400|
|Skype customer support number||1-877-696-7786|
|Skype live chat support||Skype Support Chat|
No matter how big a company backs it up, the problems still persist during the common users’ usage scenario. Similar is the case with Skype, and its users do come across different hassles while consuming this application. Problems such as Skype camera not working, Skype video not working, how to make a Skype call, and not only these, even problems like the Skype application not working. These kinds of situations create a problem for the users and sour their experience. Here, in this feed, we will be discussing these minor issues that Skype has and how to solve them. Observe and follow carefully. Let’s begin:
Skype camera related problems and their possible fixes
Here we will guide you into solving your Skype camera-related issues and their possible fixes. Problems such as the Skype camera not working, Skype video not working, etc. read the instructions carefully and begin the process of solving your issue. If you come across any trouble understanding this procedure contact the Skype support phone number.
- Check if the webcam you are using is functioning or not.
- If the webcam is covered, uncover it.
- Check if it is connected to your computer or not.
- Try turning it on and off.
- Try restarting your tablet/computer.
- Try updating the Skype application present on your device.
- Close all other apps and Relaunch Skype.
- Finally, check if you are having a stable internet connection of at least a 100kbps minimum.
These were the possible solutions to all the Skype related camera issues. If you cannot understand any steps explained here, just dial the Skype support number. They will guide you properly.
How to make a Skype call and Skype VoIP call?
If you want to make calls using the Skype application, follow the given procedure as the process is the same for making Skype VoIP and Skype voice calls. If you come across any hick-up while understanding this process, dial the Skype support number.
- Open the Skype application.
- Select the contact you want to call.
- Then press Start a new call.
- If you want to do a group call, select all the participants you want to call and press the dial button.
- While dialing you will get options if you want to do a VoIP or normal voice call.
The process of making a Skype video call and voice call ends here.
Skype not working
If you are using the Skype application on a mobile device and facing Skype not working issue, then what you can do is follow these steps:
- Clear the cache memory of the phone.
- Relaunch the application.
- If the problem persists clear the background apps.
- If the problem still persists try clearing out the app data instead of uninstalling it.
And this is how you can solve the Skype not working issue on mobile device and tablets.
Now, if you are facing this issue on the desktops. Follow these steps and your problems will be resolved. But if that still doesn’t solve your problem just dial the Skype support phone number. Let’s begin:
- Open the start menu.
- Go to the control panel.
- Go to the uninstall app section and remove it.
- Restart your system and reinstall Skype.
- Open applications and go to utilities.
- Open the Activity Monitor application.
- Select force quit all the background running Skype application.
- Relaunch the application.
- If this does not solve your problem,
- uninstall and reinstall the app.
So, here ends the process of solving the Skype crashing issues. If you cannot follow any steps mentioned here, just dial the tollfree customer service experience of the Skype customer service number 1800.