Carbonite is an online backup service provided by OpenText company that offers unlimited backup space for a fixed amount. It provides two separate lines of products: Home office and Carbonite home for individuals, one or two-person organizations and families; and Carbonite small business for companies with three or more PCs. Carbonite backup service provides a robust solution for both Windows and Mac operating systems that automatically backs up emails, photos, documents, music, and settings. This program generally uses the same encryption technology used in online banking and electronic e-commerce transactions. Even though Carbonite is known for its reliable services, users can encounter certain problems. This guide aims to assist you in resolving such issues so that you start backing up important files.
All about Carbonite Download >> Carbonite Sign In Help
Carbonite understands how data loss can damage businesses. In addition, it can generate huge revenue losses for companies. This is why data security is integral to any company. It offers a set of effective features and tools for assisting businesses with data security. Follow these steps for Carbonite download:
- Go to https://www.carbonite.com/install/download/
- Find the Carbonite installer. The file will be downloaded at the lower-left corner of the web browser.
You must know that Carbonite for Android and iOS is not available since Dec 2019. Backed-up files can be accessed from a device with the help of ‘Anytime Anywhere Access’. If you have an Internet-connected device, you can sign into your account. You can keep using Carbonite for Android and iOS as long as you do not log out or uninstall the application.
How to Install Carbonite >> Carbonite Sign In Help
The cloud data backup feature of Carbonite secures business data like videos, files, and pictures to be kept in an offsite location. If there is any data loss issue, this data becomes highly reliable for users. In addition, Carbonite has data centers to provide cloud storage to users. There are several benefits of Carbonite, including a secure platform, secure backups, and an easy recovery process. In order to install Carbonite, do the following:
- Log in to https://www.carbonite.com/install/download/
- Hit ‘Backup’
- Then, hit ‘Install now’
- Get the setup by selecting ‘Download Now’
- Click on the file for accessing it
- To get Carbonite for Mac, you need to tap the arrow in the upper-right of Safari for viewing downloads
- Select what you want to back up
- Automatic settings- In relation to Carbonite for Mac, Carbonite chooses the default location for files that is Macintosh HD/Users/ folder.
- Advanced settings- Choose the folders and files manually
- After configuring backup settings, hit ‘Install’ to start backing up the computer.
How to login to Carbonite Account >> Carbonite Login Help
This process typically will help you in logging into your Carbonite account easily. Follow all points listed below for Carbonite login.
- Go to the official Carbonite.com website and locate the sign-in page.
- Press the “Login” option.
- Enter your login credentials into the requested fields, such as your email address and password.
- Finally, hit the “Sign-in” button.
Carbonite Support Phone Numbers – Official
If you are experiencing issues with their Carbonite products and seeking a reliable Carbonite support phone number, this guide is very helpful for you. We have discovered some official Carbonite help numbers and some other types of contact options to connect with the official Carbonite support as per resources founded on the web. You can use these Carbonite contact numbers or other contact options to fix your issues instantly. But, before using these Carbonite customer service phone numbers, you should verify this contact information on your behalf because the manufacturer could modify it.
|Carbonite Small Business Sales
|+1 (855) 227-2249
|Carbonite Data Protection Sales
|+1 (877) 901-3282
|Carbonite UK Sales
|+44 333 1234 200
|Carbonite Media Enquiry
|Carbonite Help Number
|Carbonite Endpoint 360 Email Support
How to Uninstall Carbonite from the Computer?
This uninstallation process will help you easily remove Carbonite from your computer. For this, you need to perform these steps carefully.
- Click the “Windows” and “R” keys simultaneously.
- It will open a “Run” dialog box.
- Enter the “appwiz.cpl” into the open box and press the “OK” button.
- Choose the “Carbonite” option from the program’s list and then press “Uninstall” button.
- To start the uninstallation procedure, press the “Yes” button given on the pop-up window. After completing the procedure, the loading page will close automatically.
Your uninstallation procedure is over now. Apply these points provided above thoroughly and end this task successfully. In case any kind of issue occurs while implementing these guidelines listed above, then you can take the help of the official Carbonite phone number support.
How to Uninstall Carbonite Server Backup Setup?
If you want to remove the Carbonite server backup setup that is a program by Carbonite Inc., this section will guide you properly. Unfortunately, this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows’ internal functioning. One of the instant and best ways to erase Carbonite online backup setup is to follow these steps:
- On a Windows system, search for Carbonite in the Start menu
- From the results, right-click on the Carbonite application
- Choose ‘Uninstall’
- The programs and Featureswindow will appear. Choose ‘Carbonite’ and hit ‘Uninstall’
- Confirm the uninstallation by hitting ‘Yes’
Alternatively, you can use these steps to uninstall Carbonite:
- In case you do not have advanced uninstaller Pro on your device, then first install it. The advanced uninstaller pro is a general utility for taking care of Windows devices.
- Download the advanced uninstaller pro on your system and start it to delete the online backup program. Take some time for admiring advanced uninstaller pro’s number and design of functions available.
- Press the “General tools category” option.
- Tap the “Uninstall program tool” option.
- You will see the existing applications list on the screen.
- Tap the search feature and enter in “Carbonite online backup setup”. This will be automatically found. After choosing the Carbonite online backup setup in the list, some data will be presented to you:
- Safety rating: –It explains the opinion other people have regarding online backup setup, from Highly recommended to Very dangerous.
- Reviews by other consumers: –Press the “Read feedback” button.
- Get information regarding the program you are about to delete by pressing the “properties” button.
- Press the “Uninstall” button. A removal confirmation window will appear where you need to press the “uninstall” button again.
- After you remove the Carbonite online backup setup, advanced uninstaller pro will provide you to run a further clean-up. Click the “Next” button to proceed with clean up. All the items belonging to the Carbonite internet backup setup that has been left behind will be found, and you will be asked if you wish to remove them. After removing the setup program utilizing advanced remover pro, you are assured that no files, registry, or directories are left behind on your device.
After doing all these, your device will become speedy, clean, and ready to run without problems or errors. Finally, your uninstallation process for Carbonite backup setup is ended now. If you implement these steps systematically, you can easily complete this session through this guide. If you have been stuck anywhere and unable to rectify the issues, then in this situation, you need to take the assistance of the official Carbonite phone number support.
How to Reinstall Carbonite >> Carbonite Help
Carbonite offers backup for files without impacting site speed for you. As the data is not on your system, it will not use your storage space. It means that there is extra processing power for handling other business tasks. Carbonite offers a straightforward and step-by-step recovery process. It takes 30 days for data recovery that can be taken from both external and internal hard drives. Due to sturdy data centers, data is kept safe in the best facilities. You can get the latest version of Carbonite if you reinstall Carbonite on the same system.
- Go to https://account.carbonite.com/ and log in to your account
- From the backup that has to be reinstalled, go to ‘Options’ and then select ‘Reinstall Carbonite’
- In the next window, hit ‘Download’
- Run the installer
- From the User Account Controlwindow, choose ‘Yes’
- Agree to the terms and conditions to install Carbonite
When the installation gets completed, the latest version of Carbonite is installed on the system. You can now begin backing up new files.
All about Carbonite Pricing for You >> Carbonite Cost Help
Carbonite has a 24*7 uptime, which is always functioning throughout the year. It is a cloud-based recovery and backup application that offers reliable and secure protection, and you can get cloud, onsite, or hybrid backup. Digital fitness is boosted with a personalized cyber resilience strategy. In addition, it provides personalized protection and flexible deployment options to cover a variety of business requirements. With the help of automatic and secure backup products, Carbonite offers protection on small business and home systems and servers. You can determine suitable Carbonite plans for your needs.
Carbonite home backup is offered in three key categories. Following are Carbonite plans for home backup:
- Basic- $58.99 per year or $4.92 per month
- Plus- $83.99 per year or $7.00 per month
- Prime- $104.99 per year or $8.75 per month
You must note that the monthly Carbonite costs are billed on a yearly basis. Carbonite backup pricing is considered affordable, due to which any individual or small business can use its services. For small businesses, files are safeguarded on external storage devices, servers, and 25 computers with the help of a data backup solution. Carbonite business pricing has been discussed in the following section:
- For 1-3 systems, the Carbonite business pricing is $6 per month.
- For up to 25 systems, the Carbonite pricing is $24 per month.
- For systems and servers, the Carbonite backup pricing is $50 per month.
Carbonite Support from Us
Some key features of Carbonite online backup for your system are given below:
- Easy to utilize, file recovery and setup.
- Secure transmission.
- Auto data sync upload.
- Securely and automatically backs up whole data.
- Carbonite downloads old system data on your new system without any hindrance.
- Delivers unlimited cloud storage: Complete data is secured in the cloud.
- Backup files and documents are stored in a secure data center.
- It downloads your stored data and files on the physical hard drive.
You can go through this article to resolve all your Carbonite-related concerns. Most of the time, you will be able to do this by using this guide only. However, if you have any problem resolving your issues, you can also call on the phone number mentioned on this web page. It will connect your call to an independent third-party Carbonite support where representatives are always available to help Carbonite users.