CISCO Support by Professionals
CISCO is famous for manufacturing computer networking related components, telecommunication accessories, etc. CISCO was created in 1984 in the month of December by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner. Its headquarters is situated in Silicon Valley, California. CISCO is the first company in the world to pioneer the concept of Local Area Network also known as LAN, which is used to connect two different computers together using a multiprotocol router system. The word CISCO was developed from the word San Francisco. Despite being one of the top companies in the field of networking, these devices too come across some work hick-up, like the cisco router login fail problem or anything else related to Cisco products. To tackle these kinds of situations, CISCO provides its customers with a 24*7 available CISCO customer service number. The experts at the CISCO customer service number are patient and listen to all the queries of the customers. But, getting connected with the cisco support number gets quite difficult. As most of the time, there are queued calls, and to avoid this, you can contact our customer support number mentioned above. We provide 24*7 support for all types of computer-related problems. Connecting to our customer support number, in turn, will further redirect your call to a 3rd party available Cisco technical support number.
Cisco Router Setup >> How to setup CISCO router?
Cisco manufactures a wide range of networking hardware related products like cisco wifi routers, switches, etc. the list of which can be found on cisco.com. The cisco wifi router is the main component to assure the proper running of your internet connection. Now, the step by step instruction for the cisco router setup is mentioned in the upcoming lines. Follow the instructions carefully to get into the cisco router configuration menu. One important thing to note down is, that how to configure CISCO router and do CISCO router setup. This solely depends on what type of router it is and how well do you know your router and the CISCO router default password. Let’s begin with the CISCO router troubleshooting process and commence with the CISCO router setup. If you come across any trouble following this process, just contact the CISCO technical support number, the experts on the cisco support number will listen to you and will guide you into resolving your issues. Let’s begin:
- Start a terminal emulation program after connecting the router to the PC.
- Look behind the router for info on the router’s interface.
- Now start the IP configuration process.
- Now set up the accessibility list for the network traffic that is allowed to come.
- Start configuring the basic TCP/UDP identification process. If you feel like you need technical help executing this process then contact a CISCO technical support number, the expert on the CISCO number will help you out resolving your issue.
- Now apply the accessibility list and the identification rules for the traffic.
- Now start setting up a Network Address Translation (NAT) terminal so that your router can easily interact with the public network.
- Now enable the network interface. And disable the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP).
- Test your configuration and setup a CISCO router password.
The procedure of how to setup a CISCO router gets completed here. If you come across any problem following these steps, dial a CISCO phone number. The expert on the CISCO customer service number will patiently hear all your queries and provide you reliable CISCO support.
CISCO Support Numbers – Official:
Here, we are going to provide you a few of the CISCO tech support numbers and other contact details that we have researched over the period of time on the internet. Most of these contact numbers are working, tried and tested. But the authenticity and verification of these numbers are to be tested by you. Please verify the numbers before contacting them. We take no responsibility for CISCO numbers mentioned here. As the companies tend to change these numbers over time, to keep the spammers away and to keep the cisco support phone number congestion free. If you want to avoid this hassle of verifying the numbers, then contact our helpline number, which in turn will redirect you to an independent 3rd party online available cisco support phone number.
|Cisco Customer Service Number USA/Canada||1800 553 2447|
|Cisco Support Number Canada/USA||1408 526 7209|
|Cisco Technical Support Number Australia||1800 805 227|
|Cisco Customer Support Number UK||0800 404 7778|
|Cisco Email Technical Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cisco Chat Support For Small Business||Cisco Support Chat|
|CISCO Customer Service Number||1 (800) 553-6387|
You can get the recent and updated cisco phone numbers through the help of an email. The experts at the cisco support chat will certainly provide you with the updated list of all cisco numbers.
Cisco Customer Service >> CISCO Router Troubleshooting
Cisco router troubleshooting is a process of getting the CISCO router setup and its functions working for a longer duration and many more. The cisco router troubleshooting process includes things like these
- CISCO router password reset
- CISCO router password recovery in case of forgotten passwords.
- Changing the CISCO router password for security purposes.
- Completely reset CISCO wireless router, etc.
The process to complete these tasks and executing CISCO router troubleshooting will be explained in the latter sections. If you come across any kind of problem while carrying out the process, call cisco. The CISCO customer support on the CISCO help desk will hear your query patiently and will guide you into understanding and resolving your problems.
CISCO router password reset
Resetting the cisco router solves a lot of problems related to the router. But, it all depends on the type of router reset you are going to execute. As there are 2 types of CISCO router reset procedures, one is to soft reset and the other is hard reset. For technical information what these two are, call cisco, and contact cisco tech support number. Now, proceeding with a soft reset on the first go is something that should technically solve most of your problems. Also, the companies urge to perform soft reset first as its quick and easy. The procedure on how to reset CISCO router begins here:
Soft reset CISCO router
- Unplug the power adapter from the router.
- Unplug it from the wall outlet and leave it like that for a couple of minutes.
- Now reconnect the power supply.
If everything is working fine, then you have successfully executed the process of how to reset CISCO router. If you still feel like you cannot follow these simple steps, then dial the CISCO contact number, the cisco customer support will guide you.
Hard reset CISCO router
Now, performing a hard reset is a bit complicated process. The hard reset should only be performed in these situations:
- If you have forgotten the CISCO router login details.
- If you want to perform a cisco password recovery.
- If you want to get rid of all the previous router tweaks and configurations.
In case you don’t remember your CISCOdefault password and username, contact CISCO support chat, the people at the CISCO help desk will guide you. You can also search for cisco.com for more info on this. Now, the procedure to hard reset CISCO router begins here.
- Press the small reset button present on the back of your CISCO router, where, all other cables are connected. This is a technical procedure, so if you feel the need to connect to CISCO technical support number, dial it. The experts on the CISCO tech support number will guide you to locate the reset button.
- Once you have located the reset button, hold it down for 30 seconds and keep it pressed down.
- After all the lights on your router blink together at once.
- Once all the lights flash, let go of the pressed reset button. Sometimes pressing the reset button requires the need for a needle or a pencil. This is a security measure applied by the company to secure the router from accidental password resetting by small children.
The process of hard resetting of cisco router ends here as does the CISCO router setup. If you come across any problematic situation while executing this process, just call cisco. The veterans at the CISCO support phone number will help you out in the CISCO reset password process. If you want to know more about other stuff, like CISCO router login or cisco password reset process, then visit cisco.com. You can also get more information on these topics through the CISCO support number or connect to CISCO using the CISCO support chat.
How to change CISCO router password?
It is a good strategy to practice the CISCO router change password scenario on a regular basis, as it keeps the hackers at bay, from penetrating your system and stealing your confidential information. The process of CISCO wireless router password change scenario begins here. Read the instructions carefully and if you feel like you cannot follow the process anymore and that you need assistance, call CISCO. The experts on CISCO contact number will help you out in executing the following procedure.
Note: This procedure is similar to the process of “how to connect to CISCO router”. Let’s begin:
- Connect your computer to any numbered port which is present on the back of your router, using the LAN cable.
- Launch your web browser.
- Navigate to the CISCO router configuration menu.
- Go to your search bar and enter 192.168.1.1 some also have 192.168.0.1. In case, you don’t know how to get to the configuration menu, dial the CISCO contact number, the CISCO customer support team will help you do so.
- Go to the network security menu and click the wireless section.
- You will see many things including the current existing password. Now, this is the point where the CISCO password recovery scenario ends. Here you can perform the change of CISCO router default password.
- You will be able to see the current cisco default password, in case, if you have never re-configured your router.
- Here in this password section, you can enter whatever password you want.
The procedure of “how to change cisco router password” and the process of “how to configure cisco router” ends. In case, you face any kind of difficulty while executing these mentioned procedures, feel free to contact CISCO contact number. The experts on the CISCO contact number will help you perform the above operation more easily. But sometimes connecting with the CISCO customer service number becomes troublesome as the calls get queued on. To avoid this situation, you can dial our customer support number mentioned above, this, in turn, will redirect your call to an online available 3rd party CISCO customer support number and your problems will be solved. You can also connect to CISCO using the CISCO support chat service.
Cisco Tech Support >> How to troubleshoot CISCO switch?
The switch also depicted as the hub used for network switching, a bridge device, or even an official mac bridge. More information regarding switches can be obtained through the CISCO support number. The switch is such a device of the networking sector that uses data in the form of packets to commence the receiving and sending of the user-generated data. The switch lets different peripheral devices over the same network to communicate with each other, serving as a bridge guiding all the network traffic to their adequate destinations. For more information on switches, call CISCO using the CISCO support phone number. Now, doing such heavy tasks has its toll on the device. People working on it feel the need to reset it. The process of how to configure CISCO switches and its password related troubleshooting are mentioned below in the upcoming sections.
How to configure CISCO switch?
Configuring a CISCO switch is very important, as it allows you to control what information is to be sent to which particular device. So, knowing how to configure the CISCO switch is extremely important. The procedure to do this is being mentioned below. Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the process. If you come across any situation that is troublesome, dial cisco support phone number. The experts on the cisco customer support will help you out through your trouble. You can also connect to CISCO using the CISCO support chat. Let’s begin:
- Wipe the Switch
- Then check for the default configurations.
- Create a normal basic configuration setup.
- Set up a unique switch password. To set up a password, follow the steps below:
- Enter into configuration line mode.
- Enter the line console 0 and press enter.
- Type password system and then press the enter button again. If you are finding it difficult to follow dial cisco technical support number. The experts on the Cisco tech support number will guide you properly.
- Set up the password for the lines from 0 to 15, press the enter button again.
- Enable the secret system and press CTRL+Z to exit.
- Set up a switch address.
- Assign all the users present on the switch to the admin VLAN.
- Assign a default gateway for all the users to the SWITCH.
- Assign an individual IP address to every device connected to the switch.
- Finally, save all the basic switch configurations.
So, here the process of “how to configure a switch” ends. If you find it difficult following the given steps, dial the CISCO number which redirects you to the CISCO help desk because the experts on the CISCO help desk will elaborate you all the steps mentioned here in an even more detailed manner.
Cisco Help Desk >> Solve password related problems on a switch
While working on CISCO switches, people do come across situations where they feel the need to reset their CISCO switch. The process to reset CISCO switch default password is being explained in the section present below. If you come across any trouble following the given procedure, you can contact the CISCO customer service phone number. The CISCO help desk members which are available on the CISCO customer service number are always eager to help their customers. Now in order to know the CISCO switch default password, follow these steps:
- Turn over your CISCO switch and note down the model number.
- Open any web browser and go to CISCO official website.
- Search for your switch’s model number and download the manual. You can also try out the CISCO phone number for added assistance. The people on the CISCO number will let you know the default password and username of your switch.
- You can also try out this process because sometimes all the components manufactured by CISCO have the same username and password, so follow these steps:
- Go to your web browser.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the search bar.
- If a page pops open, enter the password ADMIN.
- If the default IP address opens, then you have successfully opened up your CISCO switch configuration page. For additional help, dial the CISCO tech support number.
Cisco Support Chat >> An alternate method to CISCO switch related problem
Some routers and switches do have a different username and password. So, remember to recheck the above-mentioned IP address for additional reassurance. Here, we will guide how you can reset your CISCO switch password, how to restore CISCO switch default password, how to configure CISCO switch, what is the CISCO default password, etc. If you find trouble while executing this process, just dial cisco technical support number for additional assistance. The experts there will be glad in helping you out and relieving you out of your cisco switch default password reset process complications. Let’s begin:
- Connect your computer into the switch console port with the blue cable.
- Open up a HyperTerminal for emulation and set the speed to 9600baud.
- Remove the power cable attached to the switch.
- Press and hold the mode button present in front of the switch and plug the power cable back into the same switch at the same time. If you find it difficult following these steps, feel free to contact cisco customer service number.
- Wait for a couple of seconds after the power cable has been plugged in the
- Now release the mode button.
- Once the switch reboots, answer no in the popup which asks if you want to enter the system, configuration dialog.
- Open the section of the privilege prompt.
- Click open the global configuration.
- Return to the privileged mode and save your configuration.
The alternate method to reset CISCO switch to its defaults gets completed here. If you come across anything that you could not understand or follow, just dial the CISCO phone number. The experts on the CISCO phone number will guide you into solving your problem. But, before dialing a cisco customer service number, I would request you to follow this well-researched feed. It has solutions to all your problems but if this feed doesn’t satisfy your needs, feel free to contact the Cisco customer service number.